Thursday 8 December 2011

Week 33 - 2nd day of Bridge to 10k

Tuesday - no exercise/rest day
Food = 1434 calories
I could have gone seriously over as I munched my way through a large lump of soreen malt loaf, a couple of biscuits AND a bar of chocolate in the afternoon! I still felt a bit stuffed in the evening so I forewent my dinner!
Breakfast
Porridge
Tea
Lunch
Soup
Bread
Tea
Afternoon
Malt loaf
Biscuit
Chocolate
Tea

Wednesday
The sun was shining and the sky was blue today but my god it was cold!!! I do prefer to run in the summer! My toes where like little ice cubes in my running shoes. It took the good 1st kilometre before my feet thawed out and start to become warm. Today was run 2 of the Bridge to 10k programme. As with day 1 it was 4 lots of 10 minute runs with a minutes recovery walk between and as with day 1 the last 10 minute run was hard! My thighs were solid by the time I finished. I covered just under 7 kilometres for the runs and a little extra for the walk back made the whole run/walk 10k. I now have a point on my run which I have earmarked as my 5k turning point - it's a bin...next to a tree. I stretched double the amount I normally do so I am good and ready for the 3rd run on Friday.

Exercise  - day2, b210k +walk over 10k =773 calories
Food = 1953 calories. A bit over but we went out for an impromptu dinner :-)
Breakfast
Shreddies
Tea
Lunch
Chicken breast
Minestrone soup
Tea
Afternoon
Shreddies
Tea
Dinner
wine
gnocchi with lamb ragu (Carluccios)

No comments:

Post a Comment