Monday 5 December 2011

Week 33 - 1st day of Bridge to 10k

I started my bridge to 10k programme today which I programmed into my Runkeeper app.  I thought as I can run 30 minutes no problem I will ditch the couch 2 5k programme now and push myself a little further. The run consisted of 4 x 10 minute runs with 1 minute walk between. I thought it would be easy but I ran each run faster than if I was doing 40 minutes all together so the 1 minute recovery walk was not enough. I struggled for the final 10 minutes but I did complete it with a fair walk back home at the end too. I also did the station run this morning so all in all a very good calorie burning day.

Monday
Exercise  = 919 calories over 7.33 miles/11.79km
Food = 1565 calories
Breakfast
Fruit n fibre cereal
Tea
Lunch
Chicken soup
Ryvita
Banana
Tea
Afternoon
biscuits
Tea
Dinner
Soup
Ryvitas

No comments:

Post a Comment