Friday 9 December 2011

Week 33 - 3rd day of Bridge to 10k

Thursday 
Exercise = none
Food = 1413 calories

Breakfast
Shreddies
Tea
Lunch
soup
Tea
Apple
Afternoon
Mince pie
Dinner
wine
Soup


Friday 
The doorbell went at 7.15 this morning. 7.15am!! Tutting, frowning and pulling on my dressing gown I went down to see who it could possibly be. As I reached the bottom of the stairs the outside door was opened and something was dropped to the floor in the porch. I could just make out the Royal Mail reflector top the guy was wearing as he headed down the road. The post NEVER comes before 10am! There on the floor were my Hotel Chocolat chocolates I had ordered for myself while doing hubbies corporate gift orders. Christmas has come early! Anyway I have tucked them away out of sight until Christmas eve at least!
I did my station run (I've only done 1 this week!) this morning, but not at record pace. Also, annoyingly,  my runkeeper didn't track me until a few minutes in to my run. I have my b210k run to do today also so I didn't want to knacker myself out. Since doing the longer runs my thighs certainly feel the extra push the next day. Its a sign that something is happening. I am also at a stage where I am quite happy to wear skirts above my knee. I think my legs are taking on a nice shape even though I still have a bit more weight to lose.
I ran my 3rd run of my bridge to 10k after breakfast. It was very hard going! The last 10 minutes, as with the other runs, was a killer on my legs. But I managed it and covered a longer distance too! Next week is 3 x 15 minute runs which I am a bit worried about. Partly because I know it will be hard and partly because I am very busy with clients for the next 2 weeks and don't know when I am going to fit it all in!

Exercise = 999! calories (would have been in excess of 1000 if runkeeper kicked in at the start of my station run!)
Food = 1543 calories
Breakfast
porridge
Tea
Lunch
Soup
roll
apple
Tea
Afternoon
mince pie
tea
Dinner
chicken tikka
salad
wine

No comments:

Post a Comment