Friday 2 December 2011

Week 32 - Running on Rocket Fuel

44 seconds off my last station run PB!! I did it in 15.37 this morning. I don't know how but I ran from the end of my drive all the way only to stop at the traffic lights. Normally I would walk the first few minutes to warm up and then walk a bit somewhere in the middle.
 I also had my run 3 of week 7 couch 2 5k to do today so off I went. Instead of stopping after 25 minutes I continued on for another 10 minutes running for 35 minutes non stop! On the way back I jogged some too but then my knees started to ache a bit so I thought I would give it a rest. I seems to have endless energy! I wish every day was like this one. I burned loads of calories!

Thursday
Exercise = 925 calories! covering 7.26 miles/11.68km
Food = 1824 calories (not so good)
Breakfast
banana
Tea
Lunch
Soup
Bread
Satsumas
Afternoon
mince pies
Tea
Dinner
Chicken
Wine
pretzels

No comments:

Post a Comment