Saturday 3 December 2011

Week 32 - Stats!!!!

This weeks stats are;

Jog/walk 21 miles/33.79 km

Burned 2,577 calories

Lost 3lbs bring my total weight loss to 27.2lbs, just 14oz off 2 stone or 1/3 of the way, which I have to  do next week.

I decided against the Parkrun 5k on Saturday because my left hamstring is a bit tight from the running this week. I also think I will definitely be the last one through the finish line as my long run on Thursday was very slow. I need to build up my stamina for 1 or 2 more weeks and make sure I will be injury free. I have also got hold of a bridge to 10k training schedule and have found out that I can enter it into my Runkeeper  app so thats brilliant. Better than buying yet another app for my phone!

Friday
Exercise = station run. 183 calories
Food  = calories unknown as we were out for dinner
Breakfast
fruit n fibre
banana
tea
Lunch
soup
ryvita
apple
Dinner
asparagus
steak and chips
chocolate pudding
wine

No comments:

Post a Comment