Wednesday 30 November 2011

Week 32 - Am I mad!??

I've only gone and signed myself up for a 10k run next year!! After my successful run on Monday and deciding to do the parkrun 5k this Saturday, I had another successful 25 minute run today (Tuesday) and decided I could probably do a 10k next year so I looked them up online and found one in Bushy park (my parkrun location) in March. I have now booked myself in and have no excuse. I guess I had better start training for it!
My run was very successful today although it took me a while to go out as the weather was looking very grey and windy. The thought of not going for a run was unthinkable for me so I went out and boy it was cold! I soon warmed up though. My fingers were the last to get warm even though I had luminous yellow running gloves on! As usual I quick march walked back, throwing in some jogs when I felt like it. Towards the end my legs were getting very tired, but thankfully, my lungs were fine. I have yet again gone to the athletic side of lung over leg capacity! Yay, it does feel good!

Tuesday
Exercise = run 2 week 7 c25k + walk/jog back over 5.58 miles/8.98km = 663 calories
Food = 1765 calorie (242 over - oops!)
Breakfast
Porridge
Tea
Lunch
Soup
bread
Afternoon
Pretzels
popcorn
Tea
Dinner
Fish
New potatoes
Carrots
Mince pie
Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment