Tuesday 29 November 2011

Week 32- station run PB!!!

I did my station run in 16 minutes 21 seconds this morning! That is a PB for this run!! Woohoo! I am very pleased with that. I jogged all the way only to stop at the traffic lights. Tomorrow I will jog right from my front door and see if that makes a difference too.
The quality of food I ate today wasn't great but I was busy and didn't have time to do any shopping.
I have told hubby I want to do the 5k parkrun this Saturday and he is going to do it too. The only drawback is that we have his works Christmas party the night before......

Monday
Exercise = 186 calories
Food =  1501 calories
Breakfast
Toast
Tea
Lunch
Toast
Tea
Satsumas
popcorn
Dinner
Cottage pie
satsumas
Chocolate
wine

Oh and my niece gave birth to her little boy Travis this morning. That makes me a Great Aunty 3 times now!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment