Monday 28 November 2011

Week 31 - 25 minute run - done again :-)

Friday and Saturday were rest days from couch 2 5k. I did walk to the station to get the car later in the day on Friday but didn't runkeeper it as I went via the shops! Both days involved eating out so I couldn't accurately calculate my calories. Well, I think I should have a rest day or two from calorie counting as well shouldn't I!?
I weighed myself on Friday morning and have lost 1lb this week so thats good. I have finally decided to change my weigh in day to a friday so the weekend is not a problem.
This morning (Sunday) I ran run 1 of week 7 couch 2 5k, a 25 minute run. As usual I ran one way and quick march walked back home after. I covered 5.41 miles/8.70 km and felt great afterwards. I do feel I am well and truly running (jogging) within my comfort zone and not pushing my self too hard. I wondered whether I should be pushing harder but hubby said to just get to the end of the 9 weeks then think about pushing it in the new year. I agreed, considering my back problem (although its 100% at the moment). I am also thinking about doing a 5k. There is a charity santa 5k fun run in the park next sunday and we are considering that. It was week 8 of c 2 5k that I did my first 5k back in June so I think I am definitely ready although it won't be a PB.

Sunday
Exercise = 620 calories
Food = 1500 calories
Lunch
Nicoise salad
Tea
Afternoon
Popcorn
Tea
Dinner
Fish
Rice
Satsumas
Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment