Wednesday 23 November 2011

Week 31 - wk6 run 2, 738 calories

This morning I did the station run and ran a fair amount of it, but slowly, so I still only managed to cover 1.31 miles/2.10 km in 17.15 minutes. Still working towards that pb! I also did my run 2 of week 6 couch to 5k running 2 x 10 minutes. The run was good although I got very tired in the second half of the second 10 minute run. I wasn't going fast but it was a bit knackering all the same. I quick march walked back and now and again threw in a little jog when I felt like it too. My left calf started to tighten so I made sure I stretched properly when I got home. I stood in the shower for ages! Bliss..

Tuesday
Exercise = 738 calories over 6.11 miles/9.83 km
Food = 1341 calories
Breakfast
Porridge
Tea
Lunch
Soup
Bread
Satsuma
Biscuits
Tea
Dinner
Soup
Ryvitas

No comments:

Post a Comment