Thursday 24 November 2011

Week 31 - day 4 no wine :-)

My station run this morning was slower still than yesterday at 17.48 minutes. It was freezing this morning and I think my legs were too cold to move very fast. I also left the house later than usual and had to keep running around hoards of school kids on the way. Thankfully not one of them laughed at me or pointed out my wobbly thighs and bum as I lolloped up the road (at least I don't think they did anyway!). I didn't have another run to do as it is rest day from couch to 5k today plus I think my legs were still tired form Tuesday...


Wednesday
Exercise = station run 173 calories
Food = 1613 calories
Breakfast
Porridge
Tea
Lunch
Soup
Bread
Apple
Afternoon
Mince pie
Tea
Dinner
Soup
Ryvitas
mince pie
Satsumas

No comments:

Post a Comment