Monday 7 November 2011

Week 29 - Goals

I decided yesterday that I would skip the 3rd run of week 2 of c25k and go straight onto week 3 day 1 which consists of 2 x 1&1/2 minute runs and 2 x 3 minute runs with walks in between. Hubby came with me to show me a new route. At the end of my run we had the usual quick march walk back home but I had loads of energy still so I jogged a fair amount of it instead. I covered 6.65 km/4.13 miles and it felt really good. The weather was really good for November too and perfect for a run by the river. I am really chuffed with the way my lungs are working again. I thought it would take longer to get back to my top fitness (although I'm not there yet), but it looks like I will be doing a 5k sooner than I thought, so I have decided to set my self some goals.

a) to complete a 5k before 2012
b) to get my 5k time to under 30 minutes (best so far is 37 minutes)
c) to lose 42lbs by April 25th 2012 (I don't believe in rushing things)
d) to complete a 10k in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment