Wednesday 9 November 2011

Week 29 day 1 and 2

Monday was a rest day from running, but I was busy all day working anyway. Tuesday was run 2 of week 3. After Sundays run I wondered whether to skip straight onto week 4 which is 2 lots of 3 minutes and 2 lots of 5 minute runs but decided against it as I didn't want to over do it. I incorporated my run with getting the car from the station and it was fine. I had to finish the run circling around the car park a few times and got some odd looks but it was a good run. I think I will skip run 3 and go straight to week 4 instead. On the calorie counting front, I've been a good girl...

Monday
Exercise - work/rest day
Calories - 1442 consumed

Tuesday
Exercise  - wk 3 run 2 of c25k - 158 calories burned
Calories - 986 consumed

No comments:

Post a Comment