Saturday 5 November 2011

Week 28 - Still running :-))

Yesterday (Friday) I spent the day at a spa with a good friend of mine. She was bought the day for her birthday from her husband and needed someone to go with. I happily obliged. I brought my gym stuff just in case, but we spent the day in the water jets and bubbles and having massages and facials in the afternoon, bliss.
This morning hubby woke me at 8.30, him in his running gear having already been out for a 4 mile run, and asked me if I will be running today. Yes, I said bleary eyed and somewhat groggy from the wine I downed yesterday afternoon and later in the evening. I got up, got dressed in my running gear, glugged down a glass of water and set up hubby's phone to track with runkeeper and my phone to track week 2 day 2 of my c25k programme. The 5th of December can't come soon enough when I get my upgrade to an iPhone 4 and can use 2 apps at the same time! The weather was cool and cloudy but dry this morning. Perfect weather for a run. There were a few puddles to jump over but not too much. The run went well. I did the same as the last run - 6 x 1 1/2 minute runs with 2 minutes walk between. It was easy, relatively. I will complete week 2 tomorrow. It's supposed to be on Monday but I am fully booked with clients from 8.30 until about 8pm. On Tuesday I will start week 3 and I am quite looking forward to it! Yippee, I'm back on track!!! :-))))

Exercise - wk2 day2 of c25k and 2 mile return walk = 420 calories tracked by runkeeper.

Food - I haven't tracked the calories for Friday and today because of eating out, but I am trying to be healthy, well, apart from the amount of wine I drunk yesterday! We are in the cinema tonight so I have no choice but to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment