Wednesday 2 November 2011

Week 28 - Not going as well as expected

I feel a bit guilty having just read my last post. I haven't managed the second run yet because after the greatness of Sundays exercise and Mondays walk/jog I went to the apple store to pick up our new iMac. I had no idea how heavy it was! After putting it down, changing hands and picking it up again only to trundle a few more steps about 762 times to the car I got it home and started to unpack it and put the existing pc away. This, of course involved a LOT of bending down, picking up heavy objects and clambering under the desk. My back started to ache. It stiffened up quite a lot so I didn't run on Tuesday after all, through fear of having a relapse, then today (Wednesday) was a busy day for me, working till at least 7.30pm. Thankfully my back is better today so I WILL do the run tomorrow.

When I am running I am chopping and changing between runkeeper and runmeter to track my walk\jogs. I like runkeeper better but it keeps not finding the GPS signal where runmeter does almost immediately. I am due an iPhone upgrade in a few weeks so I hope this resolves the issue.

On the eating front I must admit I haven't been very good at tracking this week. I am craving carbs this week and eating them with gusto!!! I know this is a PMT phase so will only last a couple more days. The Genoa cake I bought from Waitrose was particularly delicious with a cup of tea. Note to self - never buy that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment