Thursday 22 September 2011

Wk 22, Days 2 + 3, Biscwits

I'm lumping some days together now while I don't have any running news or details for progress to give you on a daily basis. I'm not doing any running or any walking either this week and possibly next week too. I am giving myself complete rest. Because of that there is not really a lot to say.
My back is still full of pinches, twinges and twangs :-(
Oh and I have had the results of my x-ray and it was as I thought, "no significant abnormalities". I know its a muscle spasm but the x-ray has kept hubby quiet for now!

I have been trying to stick within my calories but stupidly bought a packet of McVitie's Digestive biscuits the other day and although they are hidden behind the tea bags I do remember from time to time they are there! It's very difficult to eat just one.

Tuesday calories - 1500
Wednesday calories - 901 + a bowl of penne arrabiatta in a restaurant, probably around 400 cals?

No comments:

Post a Comment