Tuesday 20 September 2011

Wk 22, Day 1. Calories and hobbling

Still in pain but better than the weekend. Hubby paid for the car to stay at the station all day so I didn't have to get it in the morning. I managed a hobble to the shops to get the dinner but that was full of sharp intakes of breath and contorted facial expressions.With that and my lopsided stature I'm sure the locals thought I had mental health issues!

MyNetDiary have been lowering my calorie allowance in accordance with my weight loss. I have now got to a point that it is 1200 calories per day for a 1.7lb a week loss. Now my appetite is back from my 'down in the dumps' low appetite of a couple of weeks ago I am finding 1200 to be not enough so I have requested I lose 1lb a week instead of 1.7lbs and thankfully the allowance has gone back up to a respectable 1522 calories a day. This gives me lee-way to have a glass of wine or a biscuit or two. It doesn't matter to me how quickly or slowly this weight loss happens, as long as it does. I am already feeling a lot better and more comfortable having lost 2 stone/28lbs and that has taken 4 months so if another stone/14lbs takes me until Christmas that's fine. I am not a slave to mynetdiary but its good to keep me in check.

Food - 1513 calories
Breakfast
Toast
Tea
Lunch
Weight watchers lemon and chicken risotto
Apple
Afternoon
2 x Digestive biscuits
1 slice of Malt loaf
Tea
Dinner
Chicken stir fry
Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment