Monday 19 September 2011

Week 21, Results and Reflection

Its all going horribly wrong. I seem to have hit a wall. I've just added another ounce to my weight! I really think I need to get my scales looked at. Having said that I was quite greedy yesterday. I probably went over the calories. I haven't been good at the calorie counting of late so I am going to start again in earnest today.

All my clothes that are now too big for me are washed, folded and sitting in carrier bags waiting to be taken to the charity shop. I am now a clothes size smaller and fitting into clothes I have had sitting in the wardrobe for a while (in some cases a few years!), waiting for me to get into them. I have enough to keep me going until it gets really cold then I will have to go shopping but I don't want to do that until I have dropped another size. I'm not doing very well at that at the moment so back pain or not I need to get on top of the eating again.

That elusive last stone (14lbs) is in my sights. I've just got to get over that wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment