Saturday 24 September 2011

Wk 22, Days 4 + 5 not doing great with the food tracking

I haven't run, walked or anything this week. I feel a lb or two going on my waist line due to the lack of exercise and the lack of discipline with my food tracking, but my back is getting easier each day I don't exercise. The outside of my left thigh does feel as though someone punched it and gave me a 'dead leg', not sure why.
 I did all my stretches this morning as we have an hour long journey in the car today we are off to the seaside and I am very glad to see the sun out this morning.

Thursday food - 1431 calories
1 slice toast and tea
cheese sandwich with 1 slice bread and half fat cheddar and Tea
2 digestive biscuits and Tea
Rice with homemade chilli con carne
Glass of wine
Friday food  - 1600 calories? guessed a bit as we had dinner out
1 slice toast and Tea
Chicken breast, sugar free jelly (jello) tea,
digestive biscuits (5 throughout the afternoon!),Tea
Wine
Humus and pitta bread
Chicken, salad, new potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment