Monday 5 September 2011

Wk 19 - Results and Reflection

My appetite has improved a little this week but it is still small. I'm not worried about it though because I don't feel weak or faint or anything and my weight loss is better - not like the 5lb loss I had in  a week a few weeks ago. Even though it gave my weight loss a boost I didn't feel well that week and has opened my eyes to depression big time!

This week I have lost 2lbs 5oz. This has taken me up and over the 2 stone mark and 2/3rds of the way to my goal I have just under 14lbs to go.

I have kept up the walk to the station this week apart from Friday but I walked alot over the weekend. My back was very uncomfortable on Thursday. I saw the physio and had acupuncture which seemed to make my back worse for the rest of the day. Almost miraculously though, the next few days where very much pain and niggle free.

I haven't been good at tracking the calories burned or consumed so this week I must do that properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment