Monday 5 September 2011

Wk 19, Days 5, 6 +7 - maybe it's a miracle!

I cannot believe how much my back has improved since Thursdays painful day of sitting, physio and acupuncture! I am open minded about this stuff so it could have been the acupuncture or it could have been that my back is improving all the time anyway or it could be due to my lying down most of the afternoon and evening after the physio or it could be the combination of all three! Anyway, whatever the reason my back has been relatively pain free for a few days now. I even managed to sit on the sofa for an hour without pain!
I walked around town on Friday without a problem. Saturday was good for a walk and a picnic by the river, no backpain that day either. Sunday we walked for an hour then sat and had a coffee, again no pain, no twinges. I'm quite excited by this turn around and am dreaming of running again. I just hope my lungs are still up to it!

I had a sort out of my clothes on Sunday and have managed to get a pile of my biggest clothes in a bag for the charity shop. I am down a dress size now and fit very comfortably into it too. One more dress size and I will be where I want to be. I am hoping that will be by the end of October.

I didn't track my walks so I don't know how many calories I burned over the last few days. I also was very bad at tracking my calories but I know I didn't go over 1300 each day. Since my appetite loss through being fed up of being housebound I can't seem to manage a whole meal. This is a very good turn around for me as all my plates of food where clearly too large for me before anyway.
So, I guess now I am eating like a slim girl and not a fatty! :-)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment