Friday 9 September 2011

Wk 20, D4. X-ray

So I went to the Doctors today, even though my back felt better. She gave me a prescription for painkillers and sent me off for an x-ray on my back. She had no real answer to my back problem but she said an x-ray would at least check my spine and hopefully rule that out as a possible cause. Tbh I think I just keep over doing it and making it worse myself because rest, which is what I should be doing, is very, very boring indeed. Especially when no-one else is about. I know I should rest as soon as I get a niggle but it's so frustrating. Anyway the Doc will get the results in a week. I haven't got the prescription yet because I'm not sure I really need them. I didn't do the station run yesterday. I took hubby in the car at 6.30 am came home and went back to bed. I eventually woke up at 9.40am! Bliss.

Exercise - none
Food - 860 calories

Soreen malt loaf for breakfast
Weight watchers quiche for lunch
Home made sausage casserole and an apple for dinner
Cups of tea throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment