Wednesday 7 September 2011

Wk 20, D2 back pain is back!

....maybe the acupuncture was successful but only for 3 days. Maybe I overdid it with the housework and jogging on Monday but today my back was uncomfortable all day. I did the station walk and that was ok. I had clients all morning and that was ok, but after the supermarket and getting home, sitting down for some lunch, that's when it got uncomfortable. Damn this bloody back pain! It's been 6 weeks! Surely it should be better by now? Hubby is nagging me to go to the GP but what will he do? It's not bad enough for painkillers so he will just stick me on a waiting list to see a physio in some far off place for 15 minutes in another 6 weeks time! I'm thinking of getting some more needles stuck in me.

Exercise - 153 calories burned
Food - 672 calories consumed

Pot noodle (haven't had one of those in years!)
3 x crumpets with butter (it was a wet and windy day)
4 x Tea
Apricot halves and custard

No comments:

Post a Comment