Monday 22 August 2011

Wk17, D 5,6 +7. Peculiar appetite

Sorry for the delay in posting. I have been away for the weekend during which I managed quite a lot of walking and not too much eating.
I have been feeling a bit weird for the last two weeks in relation to appetite. This is very unusual for me because I could eat a horse even when I am not really hungry! I've been feeling a bit queasy ( before you ask, no, I'm not pregnant) particularly around meal times if something involves oils or greasiness of some sort. Each time I think I should eat something all I could stomach was something 'clean' like a piece of fruit or a glass of water. I have Googled back pain and nausea and there seems to be a link, although my back pain has been a lot better in the last two weeks. I wonder if it is anxiety related also. Anyway, while I am still overweight it's not worrying me too much although as soon as I start eating more sensibly I know I will put a few lbs on again. Well, we just have to keep an eye on it and see how it goes.

Friday - 1208 calories
Breakfast
banana
tea
Lunch
coffee
granola honey yoghurt
Dinner
pollock and a couple of chips (fries)
wine
spoon of hubbys chocolate mousse

Saturday - 856 calories
Breakfast
special k with milk
Tea
Lunch
mini cheddars
Lemonade
Dinner
2 pieces chicken tikka
spoon of pilau rice
Wine

Sunday - 874 calories
Breakfast
rice krispies with milk
Tea
Orange juice
Lunch
biscuit
Water
Dinner
Chicken
Couscous with peas and mushrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment