Friday 19 August 2011

Wk17, D 3+4 walk to the station

I walked to the station for the first time since my back went into spasm during the same walk some weeks ago. My back was fine, I didn't walk too fast. It started to feel tight about 3/4 of the way so I slowed down. I am really glad I seem to be making progress, albeit extremely slowly! But it's progress all the same. My back recovery is almost taking as long as it took for me to run from nothing to my first 5k. I really hope I don't have to start from the beginning again. Mind you, I will be easier as I am alot lighter than I was back in March/April.

Wednesday
Food - 906 calories
Breakfast
Banana
Tea
Lunch
Apple
Cheese
Tea
Afternoon
Chocolate buttons
Dinner
Wine
Pretzels

Thursday
Food - 887 calories
Breakfast
Shreddies with milk
Tea
Lunch
Banana
Pretzels
Tea
Dinner
Weight watcher pepperoni pizza (1/2)
Glass of wine

No comments:

Post a Comment