Monday 8 August 2011

Wk15, D5 - bit of pampering

Nothing to say about today. Back still hurts and no exercise for me today. However, I did have a lovely afternoon with my good friend Renate starting with a fab lunch at cafe rouge  where I had a lovely glass of rose wine and a delicious Salade de courge rotie . mmmmmmmmm!
 


Then off to get a pedicure and manicure.
Still not being able to run I offered my services at the park run for Saturday as a marshal while hubby ran it.


Food  - sorry but I haven't been very good at tracking my food properly this week, partly because I am feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment, but it went something like this;
Breakfast
Mini shreddies with milk
Tea
Lunch 
salad as above
Glass of wine
2 coffees
Dinner
homemade sheperds pie
bottle of prosseco shared with hubby





No comments:

Post a Comment