Saturday 6 August 2011

Wk 15, D4 - On the ibuprofen

I took hubby to the station today and went back to bed until 8:30am - bliss.
My back was agony getting in the car. Hubby had to close the door for me as I couldn't lean over enough to reach it without crying!
By the time I got out of bed for the second time my back was easier. I took a high strength ibuprofen at 3:30 this morning then another at 9am - I think this is going to work! Fingers and toes crossed. I had clients till 3pm then took another one. I am fine when I am standing up. I just have to get my clients to pick stuff up if I drop things on the floor - it doesn't happen too much! As I am not doing any running at all this week I don't expect to have lost any weight next week. If anything, after my birthday weekend, I fully expect to put a lb or two on!

Exercise  - none :-(
Food
Breakfast
2 slices of toast with butter and honey
Tea
Mid-morning
Glass of chocolate Alpro soya milk
Lunch 
Feta and coucous salad
mini magnum
Tea
Dinner
Pork chops
Wine

4 comments:

  1. Well what do you know? It's my birthday this week too :)

    Hope you start to feel a bit better back-wise soon!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you! Which date is yours? My back is a real pain. It's going to set me back a few weeks in my running plans for definite! But, we must go on.....
    Catherine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is on the 10th (Wednesday), you have a great attitude - would be easy to use it as an excuse to quit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, but I got this far so I'm not quitting - even if it means I have to start again with c25k! Happy Birthday for tomorrow. I wish I was your age! :-)

    ReplyDelete