Wednesday 3 August 2011

Wk15, D2 - Physio

I saw a physio this morning. She was nice, knowledgeable and thorough. She got me bending in all directions and manipulated by joints and muscles some of which was really quite uncomfortable! I go back next week. In the meantime I cannot run :-(  I can power walk, swim, use the cross trainer, possibly cycle, although that may not be great because of the positioning of the body on a bike. So I need to check out my local leisure centre and work out a programme for the week. In the meantime today I haven't been able to do much. I have done some washing but really cant lift anything, move anything, sitting in the car hurts (it's low) so I have been a bit bored. This afternoon was better though as 4 episodes of Come Dine With Me were on back to back. I don't know if you get that in the US but it's brilliant! I toasted some muesli for hubby and that was about it. I hope this week doesn't drag on too long....

Exercise - none
Food - 1742 calories
Breakfast
Shreddies with milk
Tea
Lunch
Carrot
Celery
Houmous
Tea
Afternoon
2 slices toast with flora light
handful of almonds
Dinner
Turkey stir fry
wine
mini magnum

No comments:

Post a Comment