Monday 1 August 2011

Wk 14, Results and Reflection

I haven't bothered with calorie counting so much this week. We ate out a few times, I had some chocolate left over from my tonsillitis week and I generally didn't feel up to it. I thought, with my back pain, that I didn't run very much either, but looking back I did manage 22km/ 13.67 miles!!!! I really thought I would have put on weight or at the very least stayed the same but NO!!!!

I  LOST  1lb 12oz!!!!!

That means I have reached my first stone! I am 1/3 of the way to my goal! Yippeeeee!!! I a few more lbs time I will have hit the lowest weight I have been in quite a number of years. Watch this space because it's going to happen soon. Its my Birthday at the end of the week so I am really pleased to have hit this goal before then. At the end of August is Hubby's 50th Birthday and I have a few surprises for him. I would really like to be at least 7lbs lighter by then. I have my eye on a particular dress that's been in my wardrobe for a number of years but I have never been able to do the zip up!

2 comments: