Saturday 30 July 2011

Wk 14, D5. Friday

Friday
My back surprisingly felt better this morning. Still a bit stiff but much better all the same. I ran to the station in 16.45 minutes. My runkeeper app seems to be a bit slow on starting my activity so it only tracked 2 km. It took 0.21km to get it's act together! I could have stood outside the front door like a muppet for 5 minutes while I waited for the stats screen to come on but I was eager to get going. I hope it starts properly for tomorrows parkrun.
I should have done a fartlek today but I didn't want to jinx the back thing. I also didn't want to make my legs too stiff for tomorrow morning. So the fartlek will have to be postponed until next week or I may actually do it on Sunday.

Exercise station run = 170 calories
Food = difficult to say as the evening meal was in a restaurant
Breakfast
2 slices toast with flora light (medium slice from a small loaf)
Tea
Lunch
200g Baked beans on 2 slices of toast
Yoghurt
Tea
Afternoon
Tea
2 thin biscuits
Dinner
2 cosmopolitans and a few glasses of wine!
rice and chicken

2 comments:

  1. Hiya :) I love reading your blog, btw. I found it when I was doing the Get Running program. I was about 2 weeks behind you.

    Anyways, I wanted to let you know that my hubby uses RunKeeper Pro and recommended it to me (despite being buggy for him) and I tried it but don't like it as much as Adidas miCoach - it hasn't been buggy for me at all and is always really quick (within 15 seconds) to pick up GPS. Plus I like that I can crop the data to determine what my actual run time is minus my warm-up and cool-down walks.

    Just thought I'd share the app. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorelie! That sounds good. I will look into it. Although my hubby "rebooted" my iphone yesterday so that might have made a difference. We will see this week. Thanks for reading and sharing :-))

    ReplyDelete