Friday 29 July 2011

Week 14, D 4 - Hurty back :-(

Thursday
My back was killing this morning. I struggled to put my socks on! Still, I had to get the car so I walked it, wincing all the way. My day was busy with clients. Standing is better for my back than sitting. I got a recommendation for a physio in the next town so I may give her a ring tomorrow. Trouble is my back kills in the morning but by the time my body has moved around a bit it eases up almost completely during the day. Now and again I get a sharp pain from the bottom of my back down through to the top of my left thigh, which stops me in my tracks. Picking stuff up off the floor is not easy either. I know its a trapped nerve. But I will get it seen to. I'm just not very good at making appointments and seeing doctors and the like. Quite often by the time I get to the appointment I'm better anyway.
Since coming back from Holiday I haven't got myself organised with food in the house so I need to do a big shop this weekend and get more organised. Next week will be a better week for exercise and eating.

Exercise - station walk burning 150 calories
Food -  1546 calories
Breakfast
2 slices toast with flora light
Tea
Lunch
Pesto pasta
Yoghurt
Dinner
sausages
couscous
wine

No comments:

Post a Comment