Thursday 28 July 2011

Week 14, D3. Furthest distance

Wednesday
Its my 9th wedding anniversary today :-)
I ran my longest ever run at 5.77km or 3.58 miles. The first half was quite hard going and quite sluggish, but the second half (probably because it was on the way back) was better. My body really feels the lack of exercise recently. I am hoping to getting back to spring like steps soon. I plan my fartlek on Friday and my 5k parkrun on Saturday. I don't hold out much hope for breaking my pb on Saturday but its the run that counts for me really, not the time.
It's impossible to count the calories today because we went out for dinner. It was a posh one which involved "foam" on my rump steak!

Exercise - 5.77km run =454 calories!
Food
Breakfast
1 oatibix with milk
Tea
Lunch
nectarine
Banana
Greek yoghurt
Dinner
2 small glasses wine
1 glass champagne
Chicken terrine
Rump steak
Cherry tart
Coffee
Chocolates

No comments:

Post a Comment