Wednesday 27 July 2011

Wk 14, D2. Tuesday

Tuesday. I decided to run to the station this morning. I was due to do my long run today of 5.75km  or 3.57 miles. But because I had to cancel all my clients last week I am really busy this week. I have to postpone the run until Wednesday. The morning run was OK. I didn't break any records, my back still jars a bit with each foot strike but it's getting better. To be honest I'm getting a bit bored of this now. I really want to get back into running again properly. I hope this break isn't going to set me back. I'm glad I'm not training for a 10k or anything like that though.

Exercise - Station run  - 180 Calories (note the difference in calories between the walk yesterday of 128 cals)
Food - 1343 cals
Breakfast
2 slices toast with flora light
Lunch
2 sausages
1 slice bread
Yoghurt
Dinner
Canelloni
Apple
2 lindt truffle balls

No comments:

Post a Comment