Monday 25 July 2011

Week 13, Result and Reflection

I lost 3.1lbs this week! Which brings my total so far up to 13.13lbs!!!!!!! That's 1oz off a stone! Damn that 1oz! It will happen next week that's for sure.
So, last week was an unusual one for me because I was struck down with tonsillitis for the week. I did my fastest ever station run on Monday morning and then a temperature of 102 hit me and that was it. Clients cancelled, no running and barely any eating. I have a weeks supply of penicillin which will take me through to Friday so no drinking for me this week either.
Really, there is not a lot to reflect on. I did a 5k run on Sunday morning but had to take it slowly because my lower back is in erratic spasms at the moment. I need to see a physio. I was really pleased with all my running on holiday, and the pay off with the station run on Monday morning, so it has been a very disappointing week. I was getting a bit edgy towards the end due to the lack of running, so I was pleased to have gone out on Sunday, even though I didn't break any records. This week, I intend to (if my back will allow me) get back to fitness peak so I can get a pb on the parkrun on Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed for me and send me positive back thoughts please :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment