Sunday 24 July 2011

Week 13, days 5,6 +7

So, I eventually went to the docs and got a weeks worth of penicillin which is good for 2 reasons. 1) it will make me better and 2) I wont be able to drink for another 7 days! Lets face it I drank like a fish for two weeks solidly whilst on holiday and I think my liver needs a well earned rest!
I still wasn't up for running on Friday or Saturday. Friday night we had dinner out. Saturday, we somehow managed to have breakfast, lunch and dinner out! On Sunday we had lunch out which was well earned because I went for a 5k run in the morning. My back still hurts so I will have to seek the advice of a physiotherapist next week, so my run was a slow one, but I did it all the same. To be honest I was getting a bit desperate to run, having not done any kind of exercise or work all week I was going a bit stir crazy at home. So, back pain or not I was going to run this morning. I'm glad I did. I don't seem to have lost any fitness or enthusiasm for running and it gave me a boost. I really want to get back into the routine I started on holiday of 3 runs a week - 1 long run adding 250 metres on each week, 1 x 30 minute fartleck -  running for one minute fast then walking for 2 minutes and my 5k park run on Saturday mornings.
Calorie counting up the meals out is going to be a bit of a chore so I have no calories for you just yet for the 3 days but here is the diary anyway.
Friday
Breakfast
oatibix and milk
Tea
Lunch
houmous
1 slice bread
Dinner
Roast chicken
spoonful of potatoes
mini magnum
2 lindor chocolates
Saturday
Breakfast
Tea
Pain au raisin
Lunch
tomato and chickpea soup and bread
Tea
Dinner
vegetable gnocchi
fruit juice
Sunday
Exercise - 8.7 km (5.4 miles) run and walk = 558 calories burned
Lunch  at giraffe
Giraffe Mezze plate
Giddy Giraffe smoothie
Peach
Afternoon
mini magnum
Dinner
chicken
couscous
salad

No comments:

Post a Comment