Friday 22 July 2011

Week 13, D 4 - Melted chocolate hurts

Well the temperature is back to normal, so from experience the tonsils should start to calm down now. I am expecting them to be back to normal certainly by Sunday.
My back, however has flared up again and was quite painful during certain movements such as sitting and getting up - especially on something low like the loo. Bending to put cat food in the bowl was a challenge so they ended up finding their dry food all over the kitchen floor! I tried to make myself useful by finishing the washing from our holiday but that involves a lot of bending as well.
I tried an appointment with the doctor but they were "fully booked unless it was an emergency". Don't people with emergencies go to hospital anymore? Sorry, the posts this week are not very inspiring. It will all get back to normal next week I hope. My appetite hasn't come back yet - probably because it's is so painful to swallow even water! I thought I would treat myself and bought some chocolate buttons. Even melted chocolate in the mouth hurts to swallow! I  let hubby eat the rest of the packet, which is unheard of in my house!!

Food - 607 calories
2 slices wholemeal toast with flora light spread
125g pot of benecol fruit yoghurt
tea
150g cottage pie
A slice each of pineapple and cococnut
1 chunk mango
1/2 packet chocolate buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment