Thursday 21 July 2011

Week 13, Day 3 - Still ill

Well nothing much has happened this week. My temperature is still high at 99.6 F. Although I have not been to the docs I know it's tonsillitis as I used to get it all the time 20 odd years ago when I used to be a smoker and a real party goer.
I have had to cancel all my clients this week. Not good when you are self employed and just been away for two weeks anyway!
I don't think I will make the parkrun on Saturday either as I haven't done any running this week apart from 16 minutes on Monday morning.
One good thing is that I have had no appetite really. Yesterday at about 3pm I decided I must eat something and so had a sandwich which was very painful to swallow. Hubby bought home some Lemsip and a cottage pie ready meal which I had a spoonful of. It was nice and much easier to swallow. I think Lemsip numbs your throat a bit.

Food - 600 calories
2 sausages
2 slices of bread
spoonful of cottage pie
slither of pineapple
slither of coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment