Wednesday 20 July 2011

Week 13, Days 1+ 2. Struck down

Although I managed to do my fastest ever station run on Monday morning, my back became increasingly sore throughout the day. I didn't get much sleep on Monday night either because I started to develop swollen glands in my throat and it hurt to swallow, so on Tuesday I took hubby to the station because I needed to sleep more so was going to go back to bed once I dropped him off. Throughout the day my throat and back got worse and I developed a tingly shivery sensation over my back and stomach. By the time I finished work I felt really ill. I took my temperature last night and yep, it was 102. I have tonsillitis!
That's the running on hold for this week I think, although I hope I will be better by Saturday for the park run. I ate hardly anything yesterday too.

Monday
Exercise - station run burning 196 calories
Food  - 1419 calories
Breakfast
2 oatibix with milk
banana
Lunch
peanut butter sandwich
Banana
Tea
Afternoon
pack of chocolate buttons
apple
Dinner
2 chicken drumsticks
handful of grapes
Yoghurt

Tuesday
exercise - none
food - 458 calories
Breakfast
Banana
Tea
Lunch
Peanut butter on toast
Yoghurt
Tea
Dinner
Lemsip!

No comments:

Post a Comment