Saturday 2 July 2011

My posting may be a bit erratic, temporarily, due to intermittent internet use. Posting will be back to normal asap. 

xxx

Sunday 3rd July
I did my 5k park run on Saturday in another record time of 37.52 minutes!!! That's 1.15 minutes faster than last week! Woo hoo :-))

Tuesday 5th July
Just managed a 5.25k run in the searing heat. But it was ok. I probably could have done a bit more but should take it slowly really. I don't want to injure myself or burn out before I hit my goals!

Wednesday 6th July
What is it with Ra Ra skirts and big headphones? I've seen a few of those today. Are we slowly returning to the 80's? I've done a lot of walking today but no running. Travelling a lot tomorrow so my next run is on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the ParkRun time! I am doing a 5.6K race on Thursday and plan for park run and a 30K cycle on Saturday - perhaps a bit ambitious but we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam. Good luck with yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete