Monday 27 June 2011

Wk9 - Results and Reflection

Well. I think something has gone wrong with my withings scales. I kept within my calorie allowance for 5 of the last 7 days and when evened out I hit the calorie allowance dead on overall. Plus, I burned 2,469 calories. Plus, I got a new pb on my 5k run. Plus, I kept away from the wine for most of the week. Yet,  

I PUT ON 2LBS!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am not happy. Hmmmph! It probably serves me right for really overdoing the calories in week 8 and losing 2lbs. I suppose it really does come back and bite you on the bum. I could blame it on "womens hormone things" but that was what all the munching in week 8 was all about. I'm not giving up though. Oh no. I have dropped my allowance down to 1346 calories a day. I'm going to up the running this week and eat salad. Yes, wobbly thighs, we'll be seeing less of you in no time at all!

2 comments:

  1. I had a similar journey to you last year, I occasionally had weeks like this where I'd done everything right. I never lowered my calories because I couldn't face eating less than 1500 a day! And I knew the maths was right. Sure enough it would fall off the following week. Have faith in the system. Loving the positivity of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JillyC for your comments. I know it works. Really I should weigh myself once every two weeks or even once a month! It is sometimes tough sticking to the calories but when I get really munchy I just do it then eat less the next day. How did you get on?

    ReplyDelete