Monday 27 June 2011

Wk9 D7, Change to my posts?

Sunday, lazy Sunday - rest day from running so no exercise today, just roaming around in the scorching heat of June. The back of my knee on my left leg is a bit sore so I need to do some stretches today. Other than that there really is nothing to report.
I forgot, yesterday in my excitement, to put down my food diary. I'm not sure if it's actually of any help to anyone. I started to do it for me really to track my food intake but then I got mynetdiary and do it on that. If you want me to carry on with the diary on here then let me know in the comments section at the bottom of this post. If not, I am thinking that from now on, I will just let you know how many calories I have consumed against how many I have burned off through exercise.

Exercise - none
Calories consumed - 1450

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Please post your food menu. Its good to see what 1300 - 1400 calories "look" like. Thanks for being inspiring! Keep up the good work. Love, from Colorado, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Colorado for your comments. The food diary has been resumed with the calorie count too. Posting this may make me stick to it better!

    ReplyDelete