Monday 13 June 2011

Wk7 D6 &7, The weekend

I did my 3rd and final 25 minute run for week 7 on Saturday morning and it felt good. I started probably a bit too fast but felt I could have pushed myself to do another few minutes at the end. Hubby came with me so it was good to keep pace. Considering the rain we have had recently the tow path wasn't too bad for puddles but this run did involve quite a bit of weaving in and out of puddle areas or simply hopping over them. As usual I ran the whole 25 minutes one way and then set my runkeeper to track a brisk walk back home again. This run took me the furthest distance so far at 2.75 miles - that does include the 2 x 5 minute walks also.

We went to my Sisters for the night on Saturday and had delicious food, good wine (plenty of it) and great company. We danced in the kitchen till late. The next day we took two of my nieces out for lunch. It was a great weekend but I definitely consumed far more calories than necessary on Saturday. (I just remembered the slice of walnut and ginger cake I had in the afternoon and forgot to add it in my net dairy!)

Saturday
Exercise
wk7 run3 + walk back tracked with runkeeper burning 655 calories
Breakfast
porridge (see recipe)
Tea
Lunch
Houmous
Oatcakes
apple
Tea
Afternoon
Tea
Walnut and ginger cake (yum)
Dinner
Few pringles
Antipasti bits
Bread
Lamb tagine, veg tagine, couscous, broccoli
Fruit salad, 1/2 fat crème fraiche
Champagne
Rose wine
Sunday
Exercise
none
Breakfast
1 slice wholemeal toast with flora
Tea
Lunch
Chicken salad
Bread
Lemonade
cappuccino
Afternoon
Tea
Ryvita
1/2 fat cheese
2 small biscuits
Dinner
Home-made fish pie (see recipe)
Glass of rose wine



No comments:

Post a Comment