Saturday 11 June 2011

Wk7 D5, The station run is just not happening this week...

I left the headlights on the car all night so the battery was flat this morning. Hubby had to run all the way to the station in his suit with a backpack full of papers and his laptop. Ooops! He was in a state when he go to the station, sweating....not a good start to the day. Of course this meant that for the 3rd day in a row I didn't do the station run. I would have gone out today but needed to get the car sorted, get the shopping, do the washing and it rained pretty much most of the day. I have run 3 of week 7 to do with getrunning programme tomorrow so will try to make up for it when I do that.

I weighed my self this morning as I am still thinking about changing my weigh-in day to Fridays. It's still going in the right direction but will keep the result for my Results and Reflection pages posted on Mondays.

I've been looking around to find the perfect 5k run for me to do in early August. My local park does a timed run every Saturday with parkrun so I think I will do that. That way there is no pressure to go too fast and I can do it the day before I turn 43. I have registered with them so I can do it any time I like but I'm not quite ready yet.

Exercise
none - again!
Breakfast
Porridge (see recipes)
Tea
Lunch
Ham salad roll
Apple
Mini magnum (yum)
Afternoon
Tea
Biscuits
Strawberries
Handful of mini pretzels
Dinner
Baked potato with half fat creme fraiche
Salad
Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment