Thursday 9 June 2011

Wk7, D3. Exercise free day!

I had a really busy day with work today 8:30am to 8:30pm. I took hubby to the station due to timing, so no station walk and am leaving my run until tomorrow, so basically no exercise apart from walking with clients from the chair to the basin and back again.
Food intake was ok, apart from I had to buy different biscuits (cookies) for my clients to the normal ones. But I had to taste them, just to check they were ok, which led me to munch on a couple too many of them throughout the day. Not forgetting also, of course, the well deserved glass or two of Rose in the evening!

Exercise
None
Breakfast
Porridge (see recipes)
Tea
Lunch
Weight watchers crustless quiche
Apple
2 mini biscuits
Tea
Dinner
Grilled salmon
Salad
2mini biscuits
2 glasses of Rose wine

No comments:

Post a Comment