Wednesday 8 June 2011

Wk7, D2, Teriyaki Chicken Donburi

Well, there's not much to say about today. I walked more slowly to the station this morning because my legs were still a bit tight, even though I stretched them out thoroughly yesterday, and it was a rest day from getrunning. In fact I am going to take 2 rest days because tomorrow I am busy all day with clients until late.


So, no exercise apart from the station walk and my food intake was OK. A bit over in calories because we ate out at wagamama and I had a glass (or 2 ) of wine. I had teriyaki chicken donburi  which I have had before but wagamama don't give calories for it. When googled there are loads of sites giving their calorie count but some are 100's of calories difference. It quite basic, just a chicken breast grilled with teriyaki sauce served with boiled rice, grated carrot and pea shoots, so it shouldn't be too bad. I even took a picture of it!


Exercise
Station walk burning 170 calories
Breakfast
Porridge (see recipes)
Tea
Lunch
2 oatcakes, 1 ryvita
Cheese
raspberries and custard
Tea
Afternoon
Pretzels
Apple
Dinner
teriyaki chicken donburi
2 glasses of wine
2 small biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment