Thursday 30 June 2011

Wk10, D3 Trying out a new app

This mornings station run was hard!!!!! I didn't have the energy or the motivation for it. I bought a new app yesterday called runmeter. It works the same way as runkeeper but automatically detects when I stop, say, at traffic lights. With runkeeper you have to physically pause it then resume when you go again. Rumeter also gives you the option to "ghost race" yourself where you race against your best time on a particular route or distance. It takes a while to get used to a new app. I like the way runkeeper works. I "know" the screen and layout better but I will keep using runmeter for the rest of this week and see if I can get used to it.
 Its also a slight problem now I have finished the getrunning programme. I need to be told what to do, I'm not good at self direction or motivation particularly. Runkeeper is a free app but they sell training programmes. At $19.99 (£12.49), I think they are expensive, hmmm, maybe still cheaper than the gym though...
Anyway needless to say I did not do a pb on the station run this morning! The rest of the day was work and housework. Vacuuming the house from top to bottom and mopping the floors downstairs must have worked off a few additional calories.

Exercise - 175 calories
Food -  1241 calories 
Breakfast
50g shreddies with 130ml 1% milk
Tea
Lunch
140g reduced fat houmous
two celery sticks
2 Ryvitas
apple
tea
Afternoon
Apple
20g almonds
Dinner
Canned tuna (54g)
Grilled chicken breast (30g)
1 boiled egg
Large Salad
Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment