Tuesday 21 June 2011

Wk 9, D1, It's all about the PB (personal best) from now on.

After Saturdays excitement of running for 40 minutes I decided I must be able to run the whole station run, with or without breakfast. So, I ran it from the front door to the car park in a record breaking time of 17 minutes 24 seconds! It was actually no problem either, so from now on it will be a run, not a walk and a bit of a run. I have decided to get my speed and stamina up to beat my 5k "pb" so far for next Saturday.

The rest of the day was good with food. Even at my friends house for coffee in the morning I turned down the chocolate biscuits in favour of a weight watchers carrot cake slice, and turned down the option of a second one! I also didn't have a drop of wine in the evening either. So the week is going well so far :-)

Exercise
Station run, burned 188 calories
Breakfast
Oatibix and 1% milk
Tea
Morning
Tea
WW carrot cake slice
Lunch
WW crustless quiche
Apple
Dinner
Ryvitas
1/2 fat cheese
Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment