Monday 20 June 2011

Wk 8 Results and Reflection

Well now, when I first started this beginners running programme 8 weeks ago I never, ever would have thought I would run in an organised 5k, run ALL the way round AND complete it without stopping BEFORE the programme even finished! I still have a week to go!! My plan all along was to finish the programme, continue building up my distances and times through July and then hit my first ever 5k goal on the 6th August - the day before my birthday. Now I will have to think of my next goal for that date. No.... it wont be a 10k, I'm not crazy.....It will be to get my time down but I need to do a few more before I know what would be a good challenge for me without putting me off the whole thing.

So, weight wise this week is another loss of .........drum roll please............

2.4lbs!!!!!!

my biggest weight loss in a week so far (oh, apart from week 3)! It's definitely because of the exercise not the eating. I went over my calorie allowance everyday last week, mostly through glasses of wine! So my challenge for this week is for the entire week to be alcohol free and we will see how much weight I lose for next Monday. 

Oh and by the way, I am 1/3 of the way through my weight loss goal :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment