Monday 30 May 2011

Wk5, D7+ Wk6, D1 -The Bank Holiday weekend.

This weekend has been a bit of a disaster on the wine a food front to be honest. It is a Bank Holiday in the UK  and we have had visitors. I have had no exercise to speak of apart from walking slowly with a 2 year old in tow for 2 1/2 miles to a pub for lunch today. I have drunk too much wine and had dessert 3 days in a row. Delicious as it has been, from now I have to get back on the straight and narrow.

On Sunday we went to a foodies food fair at Hampton Court. Apart from a sausage bap I ate all sorts of nibbles, fudge being the particular favourite and tasted several different sorts of liqueurs. I have no idea how to add that to mynetdiary! The festival was OK but we went a couple of years ago and it was better then. Back then, it was smaller and had more interesting stalls, now it has gotten bigger and so, unfortunately, more generic.

It being Monday I weighed myself this morning and despite my reservations about Monday morning weigh-ins I have still lost weight :-). I weighed myself last Friday morning too but had lost more weight. So my conundrum comes to ahead today. That is, whether to change my weigh-in day. I think, for the moment at least, to keep it as it is. I expect if I hadn't lost weight this morning I would have changed it though.

Sunday
Exercise
None
Breakfast
2x slices toast with Flora light
Tea
Lunch
Sausage in a bap
Various nibbles
Lager
Cappuccino
Afternoon
Half a pot of Churros
Dinner
Roast Lamb, all the trimmings
Eton Mess
Wine
Monday
Exercise
2 1/2 mile walk
Breakfast
1 x slice toast with Flora light
Banana
Tea
Lunch
Spring veg risotto
pannacotta
wine
Cappuccino
Dinner
none - too full from lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment