Saturday 28 May 2011

Wk5 D6, One of my proudest moments


I DID IT!

I actually ran for 20 minutes without stopping this morning! I kept a slow but steady pace, kept my breathing steady too, listened to Black eyed peas and a bit of Euphoria and it got me through 20 whole minutes of running. Hubby came with me (in case I fell in the river). When I got to the last minute I picked my pace up a bit and it felt brilliant! I have never ever in my life ran that far. I am sooo pleased I found the Get Running app. By then end of next week I will do a run for 25 minutes and at the moment I feel like, "yeah OK that'll be fine".
 I have had proud moments in my life like when I passed my driving test (5th time), when I got two books published (hairdressing text books), when I got married, when I got a 1st class honours degree and now this! My first 20 minute run. I can now call myself a runner! So lets

BRING ON THE WEEKEND!


Excerise
wk5 D3 of get running plus the walk back tracked with runkeeper burning 525 calories!

Breakfast
Porridge made with 40goats, 200ml 1% milk and 10g Linwoods seeds
Tea
Lunch 
Broccoli Quiche
Salad
Cappuccino
Afternoon
Tea x 2
Handful of mini pretzels
Dinner
Home made Weight Watchers recipe Chicken Curry
White rice
Plum tart
1/2  fat Creme Fraiche
Rose wine

2 comments:

  1. Well done you!! Keep it going!! Where did you find the 40 goats for your porridge? Must have been a massive portion!! xxx

    ReplyDelete