Tuesday 31 May 2011

Week 5- Results and Reflection

Well, after the Bank Holiday indulgences I do believe the new muscles I'm cultivating in my legs are actually eating my fat! Monday mornings weigh-in showed another loss of 1.5 lbs! On Friday morning (before said weekend indulgences) it was 2.5lbs loss, but I have decided to stick to my Mondays otherwise I am in danger of overdoing it at weekends.

Regardless of the weekend, the rest of the weeks food intake was based around the 1500 calorie mark and I did average that. So, with the reduced calorie intake and the increase in running I suppose there is only one way for the weight to go. This week I will continue with the 1500 calories. We have a friend staying on Friday night so that will inevitably involve going out for an Indian (tradition English Friday night fayre) and then friends over for dinner on Saturday night. But as I will do the cooking I can at least keep track of the ingredients.

My running programme will have me running for 25 minutes by Saturday, which I'm not too worried about. Hey, if I can run for 20 then 25 should be no problem?! And, of course, I have my morning station walks which in the last week have turned into part runs. I hope to lose another lb or two this week, so fingers crossed! x

Oh, and my jeans are getting looser! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment